Seeds of Hope
The other day I wrote a post with a Doctor’s protocol of hope for health, a simple supplement regimen that she is using with 100% success for cov-1D. This Doctor even paid the price to advertise this post to reach more people with the hope of saving more lives.
The response was quite telling.
- In the first group were the people who accepted it gratefully, immediately implemented it, and shared it with everyone they knew. “Thank you, God bless this Doctor!”
- The second group read it, agreed with the concept, and yet, did nothing. “Too much money. Too much trouble. I’ll do it later if I get sick.”
- The third group liked the cute picture but quickly scrolled on, not bothering to read the words that could have saved them.
- And the fourth group read the words and became outraged at their message. “You’ll have to prove it for me to believe it!” “This is fake news!” “Too simple, can’t be true!” “I want the vac-xine!” They were so addicted to their fear and phobia that they preferred to hold onto it rather than accept a message of hope, act on it, and live.
I was frustrated, to say the least. Here is this incredible Doctor, paying a high price to save lives, risking her own career in the process, and people still refuse to believe the message and die?
And then I realized, this is nothing new.
There was another who came offering a message of hope and life.
Some heard his words and became outraged at his message. They were so addicted to their fear and phobia that they preferred to hold onto it rather than accept a message of hope, act on it, and live.
- “When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what is sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path.”
Some agreed with the concept, and yet, did nothing….
- “The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful.”
Then there were the people who accepted it gratefully, implemented it, and shared it with everyone they knew.
- “But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” – Jesus.
And they called it fake news.
They tried to censor him, silence him, discredit him, and kill him.
In spite of this, his message changed the world....
The question is, what kind of seed are you?
Link to that blog post here:
Cliff’s notes version below:
"I'm advising zinc, Vit C and D, and quercetin to my (healthy) patients....
I add NAC, melatonin and aspirin if they get sick." Dr. G MD.
P.S. I’m not judging…just preaching to the choir. I still haven’t ordered my vitamins. I’m the fifth group, the one that thinks they had it in February. 😉
Leave a comment