Yesterday my friend called me distraught that she will probably lose her job because she can't take the "j@b". I shared what I could with her, and encouraged her to stand strong, but...it isn't enough.
Corrie Ten Boom once wrote the story of her elderly Christian father standing in line with his Jewish friends to request a star. He received a beating for doing so. And it didn't change the world....some would say his standing in line was a pointless act of defiance that did nothing to change the course of history.
Because he was the ONLY one that stood in line with his persecuted brothers and sisters. If every citizen, every soldier, every human had stood in line for their star, it would have ended, right there.
Today, we must ALL stand in line for our stars.
Stop waiting for "someone" to stop this madness. We must ALL stand up to them, and their house of cards will fall. We are not j@bbed and un-j@bbed. We are all brothers and sisters. Do not let them divide us. Do not let them turn us against one another. (This was never about a j@b. This was always about control.)
So today, we must all get in line for our "Star."
- When our co-workers are losing their jobs, organize with the rest of the employees and present our employers with mass resignations. #TakeTheStar
- When we walk into a store, ask if they are forcing their employees to get the j@b. If they say yes, we tell them they lost our business, walk out and support a small business that isn't bowing to the madness. #TakeTheStar
- When our hospitals require their employees, Doctors, and Nurses to get the j@b, call and tell them we'll be going to the independent Doctor's office up the road. #TakeTheStar
- When our health insurance company requires their staff and their insured to get the j@b, switch to Samaritan Ministries, and tell them why they lost our business. #TakeTheStar
- When Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Kroger, and the rest of the "100 employees or more" force their employees to take the j@b, stop funding them! (See my previous post for small businesses and farmers to support.) #TakeTheStar
- When our big bank forces it's employees to take the j@b, tell them we'll be taking our money elsewhere, and find a small, local bank to support. Tell them why we're switching to their bank, and that if they fold to the j@b pressure, we'll put it under our mattress. #TakeTheStar
- When your employer tells you to take the j@b, stand strong. Even if you stand alone.
For those of you that will inevitably be offended that I'm using a reference to the Yellow Star, because this obviously isn't the same, let me just say this. I sincerely HOPE this isn't remotely the same thing. But, they didn't start the holocaust by loading the trains to Auschwitz. They started with harmless mandates and brainwashing the public through propaganda and fear. "German doctors frequently argued that Jews spread disease....these medical professionals repeatedly pushed the false claim that Jews were especially responsible for outbreaks of typhus—a deadly contagious disease."
This is all starting to sound eerily familiar...
Today it stops. We will NOT let them turn us against one another. We turn off the brainwashing T.V. We get in line with our brothers and sisters to #TakeTheStar and stop the madness.
This will ends when WE STAND TOGETHER and get in line to #TakeTheStar.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin
P.S. Thank you for your comments and for sharing. I'm sorry this isn't as well written and thought out as I would like...I honestly don't have time to write this today, but I can't be silent while my brothers and sisters are hurting. We must speak now. Whatever voice you have, whatever influence you have. Use it. Today. Stop what you're doing and spread some truth. It's not to late. The pen is still mightier than the sword. And the j@b.
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Cor. 13
Persevere in Love, brothers and sisters.
(Feel free to copy this text and paste it on your social media, your blog, your t-shirt, your donkey's derriere. Whatever it takes.)