Contact us (email Dulcededonke@gmail.com) to schedule your visit to the Oklahoma Donkey Dairy for your group! Learn about one of the first Donkey Dairies in the United States, meet the American Mammoth Donkey, hike the trails through the woods, hang out in a hammock, littles can take turns on the teeter totter and trikes, play in the playhouse, slide down the old school slipper slide, play a game of corn hole, giant checkers, and donkey tic-tac-toe.
Farm admission (tickets must be purchased in advance with reservation.)
$150 for private groups up to 15.
$10 per person for additional tickets.
Ages 3 and under Free.
- 2 Hours at the Donkey Dairy
- Introduction to the American Mammoth Donkey
- Enjoy Donkey-tic-tac-toe, Giant Checkers, Corn Hole, Playhouse, Hammocks, Grain Bin Gazebos.
- Self guided hikes through the woods (stay on the trails and don’t cross fences!)
- OPTIONAL with prior notice:
- Educational Oklahoma Donkey Dairy coloring pages and worksheets provided (created by Hannah Traywick, age 14.)
- A short lesson or story time about Donkeys
- Available for purchase at the farm: Hand crafted Donkey Milk soaps and skincare, hand crocheted donkey toys, handmade jewelry by Elaina Traywick (age 12), and donkey dairy approved snacks. ;)
The Oklahoma Donkey Dairy
13150 N Peebly Road
Luther, OK 73054
Coming from over yonder? Here are a few places to stay near the Donkey Dairy.
Check out these places near Luther. AIRBNB Farmhouse or this AIRBNB Cabin. (We haven't personally checked either of these, but they look good!)
Oklahoma Agritourism Info
Oklahoma Donkey Dairy LLC is a registered, Oklahoma Agritourism Business.
Warning: Under Oklahoma law, there is no liability for an injury or death of a participant in a registered agritourism activity conducted at this registered agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of such agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but shall not be limited to, the potential of you as a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death and the potential of another participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this registered agritourism activity.
Photographic Release: I understand and agree that by participating in these Activities, I may be photographed and/or videotaped by the Organization for internal and/or promotional use. My choice to attend activities at the farm is my consent and I hereby grant and convey to the Organization all right, title, and interest, including but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits, in any and all such photographs or recordings, and consent to the Organization’s use of my name, image, likeness, and voice in perpetuity, in any medium or format, for any publicity without further compensation or permission.