These incredible Health Practitioners are giving FREE Consultations and / or Demonstrations for the day at our Hee Haw for Health event!!!
Please contact them to schedule yours ASAP, there are limited spaces available and when they're all booked, they're booked!
- Be careful not to double book during a presentation that you want to hear.
- Allow 5-10 minutes between each to allow time to get from one practitioner tent to the next, (they are a considerable distance from each other on the walking trails.) See the EVENT MAP.
- Some of the practitioners are already completely booked, if so, it is noted beside their name.
- ***When scheduling, it is your responsibility to use only your child’s first initial and last name to avoid HIPPA violations.
BUT WAIT! BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE YOUR DAY, FIRST YOU NEED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOTS AT THE EVENT HERE: HEE HAW FOR HEALTH EVENT (it's free, but we need a head count!)
- Tent #1
- Dr. Ben Ray: To schedule: call 405-562-3199 or email email@example.com (Not available during his presentation from 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM) Dr. Ben uses his training to treat simple to complex orthopedic and neurological-related injuries. His approach to patient care allows him to give new and different perspective to help his patients where conventional treatment has failed. His goal is to provide a better outlook and overall outcome by guiding his patients through proper flexibility, strength and nutritional counseling.
- Bin #2
- Prayer Bin: staffed by volunteers, available all day for prayer, no appointment necessary.
- Tent #3:
- Ross Solis, DC, DACNB : Dr. Ross's schedule for the day is completely full as of 8/20/19. You can still hear his presentation from 10:30-11:00. Dr. Ross is a diplomat with the American Board of Chiropractic Neurology and is highly trained in functional neurology. He has a vast amount of clinical experience with pain reduction, mindfulness training, biomechanical enhancement, concussion/traumatic brain injury rehabilitation, vestibular training, neurological optimization, stress reduction, functional nutrition, lab analysis and much more. He is a sought out Chiropractic Neurologist for a myriad of conditions including but not limited to balance and dizziness disorders, childhood developmental disorders (ADD/ADHD, sensory processing disorder, dyslexia, autism spectrum disorders, etc..), strokes, post-concussion syndrome, PTSD, stress disorders, cognitive decline, and degenerative brain disease. Dr. Ross will present information on how we can use physical stimulation to activate and rehabilitate specific brain regions in order to optimize neurological function. Physical stimulations include but are not limited to visual stimuli, vestibular (rotational) therapy, chiropractic adjustments, vibration therapy, auditory stimulation, intentional breathing and mindfulness exercises, and more…Dr. Ross will be meeting with parents and their children in order to clarify concepts from his presentation.*
- Tent #4
- Krystal Hammet, Functional Nutritionist: email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. (Not available while presenting from 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM) Diet & Neurological Health, Make healthy eating fun, Anti-Inflammatory Foods (from Houston) In my own life, I suffered for years, not only as a result of my illnesses but also from the side effects of the multiple prescription medications that were recommended that truly did more harm than good...I was finally diagnosed with PCOS, extreme adrenal fatigue, a benign pituitary tumor and hypothyroidism. Furthermore, as a result of the physical and emotional stress, the medications, and the poor attempt at a healthy diet that I was told to follow, I suffered from intestinal permeability (aka Leaky Gut) that was recking my life! I realized at that point that although most of my "medical" conditions were chronic and Western medical treatment just want cutting it, I needed to take personal charge of my own health... I became a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and then furthered my education by achieving a Certified Nutritional Consultant (CNC) through the accredited AANC. My education also includes an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and enzymes and the necessary role they play in aiding our health. My natural approach to health includes a focus on a whole food diet, customized to your needs. I am experienced in coaching clients through Paleo, Keto, Pescatarian and Vegetarian diets.. I also stress the importance of an attainable exercise plan, not only for the physical body but for mental health and heart health as well.
- 11:00-11:30 Tracy Pearl (Speech Therapist) Call or text 405-844-2059 (leave a message) or email email@example.com to schedule.
- Tent #5
- Cyndi Wilson OTA / L physical therapy demonstrations throughout the day, no appointment necessary.
- Tent #6
- 9:45-12:00 Frank & Tami McClain Muscle Testing & PEMF
- 12:00- 2:00 Lindsey Stoabs: Recovering From PANDAS and her therapy
- 2:00-4:00 Sheila Duffy Parent tent: cold laser, light, vibration sound & aroma therapy relaxation
- Tent #7
- Christine McGough, ND To schedule, email: Register@genlearning.com and copy Hannah@genlearning.com (Not available during her presentation from 10:00-11:00) Brain Integration, Neurol Reorganization (from Missouri) Our mission at Genesis is to help people by breaking mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual chains that prevent people from fulfilling their highest potential.
- Tracy Pearl (Speech Therapist) will be available in Tent 4 from 10:00-11:00. To schedule call or text 405-844-2059 (leave a message) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tent #8
- Kevyn Kennedy, ND, CNHP, CBE, NAET practitioner, call the office to schedule: 405-443-4273 (Not available from 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM during her presentation.) I recieved my Naturopathic Doctor degree from Trinity College of Natural Health. I am a Certified Body Ecologist and a Certified Natural Health Professional. I studied the full spectrum of Natural Health, but focus on certain specialized areas of Natural Health in my practice. Many of my clients have found that modern medicine was not addressing the cause of their disease and found that they were not getting well or feeling well. Others seek me out because they want to be as healthy and natural as possible. Whatever the reason, my clients can be assured that I will work with them on an individual basis to find their unique solution and balance.
- Tent #9
- 9:45-1:00 Gwendolyn Posey ND, Herbs, Enzymes To schedule call 405-905-0854
- 1:00-4:00 Michele Marlow To schedule email: email@example.com Michele is a Clinical Herbalist who specializes in neurodevelopmental and neurobiological disorders such as autism. ADHD, OCD, ODD, etc; she also specializes in autoimmune diseases, nutritional disorders, PCOS and is the TACA chapter leader for Oklahoma.
- Tent #10
- April Bowen, C. Hom Classical Homeopath: Email April at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule (Not available during her presentation from 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM) . Homeopathic Practitioner recovered her own son from PANDAS & Brain Injury (from California). “I’ve been a Homeopathic practitioner for 15 years. Trying to find help for my young son, suffering a bizarre set of symptoms for 9 years, (PANS/PANDAS) which nothing or no one seemed able to help, was my main reason for taking up the study of homeopathy. After getting the basics at the Homeopathic Academy Of Southern California (HASC), I pursued an advanced course for the Vital Sensation Method for many years at the California Center for Homeopathic Education (CCHE). By the end of my first year, I had discovered a remedy that cured my son completely, of every symptom (even severe Tourette’s), in only three days! In my second year, my 12-year-old daughter developed a serious autoimmune disease, one which attacks the platelets, called Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura (ITP). Hers was particularly aggressive and we almost lost her three times-once to a brain bleed and twice to anaphylactic shock reactions to the treatments we were forced to give her. In each emergency, it was homeopathic remedies that saved her (when conventional medicine had nothing that helped her). After the last anaphylaxis episode, we refused further treatment. A constitutional homeopathic remedy put her into remission in less than 4 days. She has remained in remission for the last 15 years. My PANS son had a severe Traumatic Brain Injury at age 17, destroying 75% of his frontal lobe. It was a miracle he even survived. It manifested itself as looking like he had become paranoid schizophrenic overnight, besides all the physical damage. Again, homeopathy was the single most effective treatment for him. It took several years, but he is now fully recovered and leading a completely normal life. Since these three, personal cases of autoimmune disease and brain injury, I’ve treated hundreds of patients with those and other autoimmune issues, and brain injuries. I find that the constitutional approach is still most important, but healing the gut using homeopathic remedies, as well as clearing toxins when indicated and using biochemical tissue salts to help with remineralization, and addressing underlying genetic weaknesses, all play important roles. Homeopathy is a gentle, yet powerful force!”
- Tracy Pearl (Speech Therapist) Call or text 405-844-2059 (leave a message) or email email@example.com to schedule (in Tent 5 from 11:30-12:00)
*Children must remain with their parent or caregiver at all times. Childcare will NOT be provided. This is a working farm, with large animals, water tanks, woods, and a campfire. You are responsible for your child’s safety, please plan accordingly. (If you want to listen to the presentations without distractions, you may want to bring a second set of hands to help with the kids. AKA, Grandma!)
*Please, no dogs. We have mammoth donkeys and dogs that could perceive your dog as a threat and treat it accordingly.
*No Feedin', Chasin', or Yellin' at critters or kids that don't belong to you.
*No jumpin' fences or openin' gates. (Fences are HOT!!! Call it grounding, call it electro-shock therapy, call it what you want, but please remember "no cussin'" if you ignore this rule.)
*Have fun and stay safe!